Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family part 2 Husband

It has always been my desire to marry a man of God. When I first met my husband I got to realise that he has a calling from God on his life.
Only, he has not been living in that calling and actually was a mediocre Christian for some time.

But God is merciful. He is doing something new in my family and has touched my husbands life as well. Glory to God!
Our marriage is better than before. We pray together and pray for each other and my husband joined the bible school from our church this week.
Glory to God ! He’s really more into God than before and this really makes me happy.

I’m so grateful to God for working in my family and am looking forward to what He is still going to do in our lives.


Lord I thank You for my husband. Thank You that You’re working in him and are helping him to become the man of God that You’ve called him to be.

Lord thank You that You are a hearer of prayers. Thank You for what You have done in my family’s life and what You are still going to do.
Help my husband and I to be an example to our children in everything we do in Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment