Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome to my blog

I'm a mother of two lovely girls and am living in Ireland.
God has blessed us with a first daughter almost 5 years ago and again with a second gorgeous little baby girl almost 4 months ago.


I was born in the Netherlands but my parents are originally from Suriname, which is in South- America. (This used to be a Dutch colony and their main language is still Dutch) Two and a half years ago I moved to Ireland together with my husband and daughter.


I gave my heart to God as a child but really started serving Him about 18 years ago.
This blog will be about my life as a Christian.
About the hopes and dreams, the challenges, trials and joys that christian life brings.
It is my prayer that it will glorify God and encourage and bless every one who reads it.

Lord, use this blog to glorify Your name in Jesus' name
.

No comments:

Post a Comment