Sunday, October 4, 2009

My passion

One of the nicest things of being a Christian is to worship God.
I absolutely love worship.

The truth is every Christian is called to worship God. That is what we are made for.
We are made to know God, serve God and worship Him.

Worship comes naturally when you know God. Knowing God comes from entering in a relationship with Him. If you truly know Him, you can’t do anything else but worship Him.

Worship is appreciating God for Who He is.

I love to sing and by Gods grace He has blessed me with a singing talent.
But I love to use my voice to worship Him and sing with all my heart.
The joy that that brings is indescribable.

Worship brings you closer to God. It’s like entering into another dimension of His presence. The Holy Spirit takes over and starts to sing through you and all of a sudden your voice sounds more beautiful than ever because God is anointing your voice and the Holy Spirit is singing through you.

I’m so happy that God has put me back into this ministry.
By Gods grace I’m apart of the worship team/ choir from our church.
Even though I have a baby girl of almost 4 months now, God has given me the grace to continue to be apart of this ministry. I’m truly grateful for that.


I pray that God will continue to use me and take our team further in this ministry.

Lord, Your word says that You throne on the praises of Your people.
I pray that we will praise and worship You with all that we are and bring Your people at Your feet and You will come and visit us with your mighty presence.
And healing will flow, people will be delivered and salvations will follow.
Take us further Lord, let us see You.

No comments:

Post a Comment